Green Products & Initiatives
Make a difference.
Staples will help you to make eco-conscious product choices and reduce impact on the environment. Here are some suggestions:
- Buy eco-conscious products. Try our exclusive Sustainable Earth by Staples™ brand cleaning and re-manufactured toner products, or choose from over 3,000 other eco-conscious products such as recycled-content cubicle systems and energy-efficient office equipment.
- Print on eco-conscious paper. Look for post-consumer recycled content equal to or greater than 10%.
- Purchase from paper-free catalogs or use online ordering. In 2007, we introduced the industry’s first, paper-free online catalogs, including our Green Guide featuring 300 eco-preferable products.
- Use environmental resources and education. Learn how you can make your office more eco-conscious by visiting the Staples-sponsored Web site at www.earth911.com/Staples.
- Consolidate your purchases. Save time, money, and do right by the planet too. Consolidating orders with co-workers saves fuel, energy and resources.
- Recycle your organization’s ink and toner cartridges. Staples will accept and properly dispose of any brand of empty ink or toner cartridge to help reduce the impact on the environment.